K-ster yet?
Are you a K-ster yet? I think i am. Haha. Been like 9887846762753652 years since i went out with my beloved sistas. Today is the day. We met at Lucky Chinatown and head to K-ster to sing K for 5 hours. Well, it isnt so well at first, the waiter spilled the drinks and we had to get a room change but after that everything went on smoothly. Straight 5 long hours, isnt it cool to enjoy singing to the max with your darlings. I was kinda not into the whole singing sensation, but the atmosphere hit up with Sam high-ing for the first song. Everyone started to get high. We sang from chinese songs to english songs, oldies to pop songs, soothing to hard rock. High to the max. I think we sang a hundred songs. Lots of photo taking too. Sing till around 5 plus then headed for dinner. After dinner talks then went home. Making plans of going K or Escape next week. Cant wait to meet up and have fun again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home